Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Get In The Game"!


Because others are still blind is it wrong for me to rejoice that Yah has opened my eyes?

Because others seem content in the traditions they have grown to love is it wrong that I rejoice in learning His appointed times?

Because others are comfy right where they are is it wrong that I celebrate coming out of Egypt as though it's wrong to even speak of and compare to where I was verses where I am now?

Because others refuse to think that they could possibly be wrong is it wrong for me to rejoice that Yah has shown me that His chosen diet really is better for me?

Because no one has reached perfection yet is it wrong for me to rejoice that I have grown if even in the slightest in His truth?

Oh but I am in a race! Running for the prize!

I will rejoice at every hurdle I clear and every turn I hold. Heck, I'll even stop and help a fallen mate get back on track. That is love, if they'll have it.

But I will keep at the race and I will do it with zeal.

It's not pride at all. It's the spirit of joy! And the rejuvenation of life that I receive in this race that keeps me yelling at the bench warmers to "Get in the game!"

How could it possibly be wrong to bid someone to live?

Eze_33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

"Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: Deu 30:20 That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them."


My friend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment