Monday, March 23, 2015

Half Cocked for the Kingdom

You know what's really sad? YHWH's people are suppose to be a light to the world. (And for those who don't get it yet, I'm not talking about JUST the "Jews" whether they are in the land or not). I'm speaking of ALL of the tribes AND the whosoevers that have joined themselves by His covenant.
A light that shows HE IS. We are to follow His kingdom rules as best we can while scattered. And we should not accept or practice evil. But that does not mean we should be evil our selves in the face of it? There is just as much disruption, hate, and division amongst those who profess to believe as it is in the world. So what does the world have to be attracted to when it comes to those purporting His kingdom? We are just as sick and diseased, we are just as angry and impatient, we are just as messed up as the rest of the world.
None of us are living in a kingdom where the leader upholds YHWH's instructions, not even in Israel is His rules completely upheld as instructed. So it is quite obvious we will encounter those who do not agree with us. And YHWH gave each of us freedom of choice. Unless we are in the land under His complete rule, we should just mind our own business and let others live their lives as they choose. Defend your life, but get out of others.
Let YHWH judge them if that's His will and Let Him judge us as well. We shall be known by our fruits.
With that said, what I'm really hoping though, is, that this new awakening that's been going on now for several years is what will really begin to set us apart as it should be as best it can while we are still scattered throughout the nations. I believe it will.
BUT, we still need to get over ourselves in all of this new stuff we are learning and behaving as though we have arrived. We ain't there yet. I'm still trying to figure out why I got so angry at people doing some of the very things that I've done all of my life when He first started revealing I had been deceived by mans teachings. I finally know better but why did I get so upset at seeing it in others? Anger at my self maybe for being so deceived? Maybe. But that does not make it right. We don't shake enough dust off. And most of us go out fully cocked without the leading of the Spirit. Even Paul was on a hiatus for at least 3 years being taught by the Spirit before he set out to witness.
I guess I post this because I see I'm coming to some rightness in it all. FINALLY. Personalities sure get in the way.
Anyway, may we all give the reigns to our Master so He can finally lead us to the promised land.

No comments:

Post a Comment